It’s not something new, we all are aware of finding out numbers and the name behind them when we receive a call from an unknown. But have you ever faced a situation when you have a name but are unable to get in touch with the person because you are unaware of his/her number. Well, Mobile Number Tracker, is here for that and much more.
With the launch Mobile Number Tracker, the company brings to you a plethora of database from around the country. Numbers behind names, names behind numbers and even their locations — and find these couldn’t have been easier.
All you need to do is go to the Google Play Store and download Mobile Number Tracker app to get started.
“Find mobile number details from 50+ million people in India. This software gives you the location of a phone number with the name and address (if available) on Google Maps. Type the mobile number and we will locate it with details like owner name, city, mobile operator, and telecom circle. We try our best to provide as accurate details as possible, the name of service provider for a few phone number may be incorrect due to the launch of mobile number portability service,” reads the help section of the app.
What do you get?
Using this app can allow you to find numbers and names of millions of people living in India. Along with numbers, other details registered behind the number can also be accessible, including alternate numbers and email IDs.
If someone is bothering with you with constant messages and calls at untimely hours, this app can also help you block the numbers.
How to get started:
- Download Mobile Number Tracker app from the play store.
- Sign in through your Google + account.
- Sync your contacts with Mobile Number Tracker
- Go to the search column and add the number you wish to look up.
- If you only have a name and not a number then search with the name in the column. Users with the name will be shown along with their location/region. The location along with the number helps you to pick the right number if the name searched is very common and may have multiple users.
- To help your friends and relatives make the most of this app, you can simply choose “share” in the menu column to make them aware of the app. The “share” option can help send the app through Bluetooth, Email, Gmail, Google Drive and Wi-Fi Direct.
- For an easy Whatsapp sending just hit “send” under the “communicate” option in the menu. This will send the app’s link to your Whatsapp friends.
- You can also directly access your call log and contacts through the app and make calls directly.
- Block unwanted calls and spam callers from the app.